We welcome submissions of exhibitions for consideration following the guidelines below. Due to the high volume of submissions and our small size, we can’t reply to every message and are only able to consider submissions that adhere to the following standards.
We appreciate non-expiring file transfers with a sharable link that allows us to directly see hi-res images. If using Dropbox, please use ‘share a link’ rather than inviting us to join the folder.
Alternatively, you can send a link to documentation of the exhibition on the venue’s website. Documentation should contain installation views and images of individual works in the show. We’ll follow up for publication materials if needed.
Please only submit exhibitions currently on view.
If sharing files please include:
• JPG images of the installation and individual works
• MP4, MOV, or Vimeo links, if the exhibition contains moving image work
• Press release or exhibition text (PDF)
• Checklist, especially for group shows (PDF)
In the body of all emails please include:
• artist(s)’s name(s), venue name, exhibition title, and opening and closing dates of the exhibition
• The name and email address of someone to contact with any questions
Our address is email@example.com
Thank you for your help and understanding. By streamlining our submissions process we are able to spend more time understanding the shows under consideration and publish shows sooner before they close.